Machine learning is currently one of the hottest topics around. As a result, it’s receiving plenty of attention in the media and from many organizations. Despite all this, there are still a lot of cases where traditional analytical methods are performing as good as machine learning. In order to decide where to spend the resources wisely, a high level understanding of machine learning solutions and applications is crucial.
Our two-hour C-level M2L workshop is designed to give a quick overview on the current state-of-the-art and pragmatic domain specific solutions. This workshop is based on the solutions we have delivered to the customers in the following sectors:
- Manufacturing industry
- Logistics and planning
- Telecommunication and services
This workshop has four parts:
- A quick introduction by one of our university professors,
- A review of multiple use cases where we highlight the challenge, the business case, and our deliverables,
- An overview of do’s and don’ts on defining an machine learning project,
- And finally, we will take you on a journey to discover potential uses of machine learning within your own organization by having a group discussion about current internal challenges.
For the interested parties, we also offer hands-on training including all steps involved in implementing an end-to-end machine learning solution.